it has been like that for days here, today it is finally raining... i think i would want to go to north carolina
I'm so glad we are moving! Florida sucks.
Still looking at 3 potential areas, North Carolina, Lynchburg VA, and Spokane Washington.
it has been like that for days here, today it is finally raining... i think i would want to go to north carolina
Well you'd certainly enjoy Spokane then EQ, except maybe the shoveling snow part in the winter [img]wink.gif[/img]
<font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ June 01, 2004 03:34 PM: Message edited by: Dolphinstardust ]</font>
Hmmm tell me about this SPO CAN you speak of? [img]tongue.gif[/img]
I actually grew up there and lived there for 15 years. If you want the skinny on the place let me know?
Ok I'm not going to say that it's sunny and perfect here..nope..The last time everybody was having awful weather and we were really great,
was in '94. We were all cocky here in So Cal while the rest of the country was in the shits weatherwise..then we had our earthquake... [img]graemlins/whatever.gif[/img]
actually WA doesn't get much snow. I used to live in Puywallup (Home of Kim) and we never saw anything over an inch at a time, and not ever very often. WA is a beautiful place to live, just watch out for all the damn Bigfoots running amuck!
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Thats the western side of WA, try living on the Eastern side. Spokane gets it's fair share of snow every winter.Originally posted by Joranthalus:
actually WA doesn't get much snow. I used to live in Puywallup (Home of Kim) and we never saw anything over an inch at a time, and not ever very often. WA is a beautiful place to live, just watch out for all the damn Bigfoots running amuck!
Bookmarks